Corporate Governance Workshop: understanding your responsibilities
Price 1,330.00 GBP + VAT
This two-day workshop uses interactive exercises, group work and case studies to provide delegates an in-depth understanding of the current corporate governance framework in the UK.
The recent headline scandals have focused attention on the performance of those at the top of business and corporate governance standards are now in the spotlight more than ever before.
Topics will include:
- The impact and implementation of the 2012 changes to the UK Corporate Governance and Stewardship Codes
- The current debate on boardroom remuneration
- The EU proposals for reform of the audit market and to enhance competition and independence of the statutory audit process
- The key board performance improvement drivers of diverstiy, appraisal and training
- Improvements to financial reporting
Stay current and credible on these developments by attending the Corporate Governance Workshop.
The workshop will be particularly relevant to:
- Chief executives
- Company secretaries
- Executive and non-executive directors
- Directors of newly quoted AIM companies
- Heads of internal audit, compliance and risk management
- Institutional investors such as pension funds and insurance companies
- New entrants to investor relations
- All those individuals responsible for implementing best practice corporate governance in their organisation.
Location: London Stock Exchange
12 CPD hours: this course is accredited by the Bar Standards Board and the Solicitors Regulation Authority.